What’s on the Menu?Head Chef Ben Arnold has been at the helm at Home from day one and is currently competing for his place to cook a banquet for a high profile figure on the BBC’s Great British Menu which is set to be televised in May. Here Ben shares some of the feel good recipes that he is renowned for.
Recipes this month:
- Grilled Langostines with Smoked Chilli Butter
- Goats Cheese & Beetroot Salad
- Rare Beef Salad, Beetroot, Apple, Shallot & Horseradish Yoghurt
- Pan Fried Hake, Chorizo & Bean Cassoulet, Tender Broccoli
- Chargrilled Rib Eye & Roasted Garlic & Shallots
Read more in the June 2015 issue.