Advertising with our publications means advertising with a market leader. This guarantees you complete brand alignment with Ireland’s best loved and best selling magazines.
We regularly interact with readers and advertisers alike through surveys, reader forums and social media, guaranteeing a consistently high quality, current package and service.
Why advertise with us?
- ABC Audited - proven sales and circulation
- Range of sizes to suit your budget
- Proven success record offering cost effective advertising
- Targeting all-Ireland
- Major features reflecting trends within the market
- Loyal readership
- Complete photography packages available
Don't just take our word for it - see what our advertisers have to say:
Ireland's Homes Interiors & Living Magazine has been our number one choice for print advertising in Ireland for many years now. Not only are our products featured regularly in the many relevant features, but the print and paper quality mean our ads look great too! The main reason we advertise regularly and rebook every year is that we receive such great feedback from our customers about the magazine and we can trace many of our sales leads directly to our ads in it.'- Joe Norney, Retail Partnerships Manager, Neptune.Ireland's Homes Interiors & Living Magazine has done remarkably well to maintain its strong presence in the Glossy magazine sector. This has been due to a dedicated workforce, loyal advertising base and a regular readership.'- Mark Robinson, Robinson Interiors.We have been advertising with Ireland’s Homes Interiors & Living Magazine for over 20 years. During this time the interiors market has seen massive growth and in particular the evolvement of open plan living that has changed our market from solely kitchens to now encompassing living and dining spaces. Ireland’s Homes Interiors & Living Magazine has been instrumental in developing the interiors market for consumers in Ireland. They have reported on new interior trends and supported retailers such as ourselves by allowing us to showcase our work, in particular with the addition of the All Ireland Kitchen Guide. Our clients’ use the magazines for research and are coming to us informed about the kitchen market and the products we offer. Some of our clients still like to keep track of our work through the magazine after their kitchen has been fitted!'
- Louise Parkes, Parkes InteriorsIreland’s Homes Interiors & Living Magazine is our natural choice for print advertising in Ireland. We advertise and rebook regularly as our products are included in relevant features. The print and paper quality is of high quality, so our adverts always look great. Advertising with Ireland’s Homes Interiors & Living Magazine is an excellent way to reach new clients and increase our brand exposure.
- Mandy Little, Porcellana Tile Studio