The Italian JobFor those who can’t get enough of Italian food, Emiko Davies has captured the spirit and food culture of Florence in her new book FLORENTINE: The True Cuisine of Florence. Having lived in Florence for eight years, she’s really brought to life the regional dishes that make people return to this amazing city again and again.
Recipes this month:
- Insalata di Farro – Farro Salad
- Fagioli all ’Uccelleto – Beans in Tomato Sauce
- Pollo Fritto alla Fiorentina – Florentine Fried Chicken
- Fagiolini alla Fiorentina – Florentine-Style Green Beans
- Torta di Mele – Apple Cake
Read more in the April issue…